- Tulane University
- Case Western Reserve University
- Area: Orthopaedic Surgery
- Emory University
- Area: Orthopaedic Spine
- Orthopaedic Surgery, Board Certified
- Complex Spinal Reconstructive Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery (MIS)
- Motion-Preserving Surgery
- Revision Spine Surgery
- Adult Spinal Deformity (Degenerative Scoliosis)
- 2016-present Assistant Professor, Department of Orthopaedics, University of North Carolina School of Medicine
- Top Journal Article Reviewer Award for CORR, Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research (2016)
- Best paper award for “Are Readmissions Following Total Hip Arthroplasty Preventable?” (2016)
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society (2015-present)
- Alvin Freehafer Outstanding Junior Resident Award (2015-2016)
- Arnold P. Gold Humanism in Medicine Honor Society (2013-present)
- Weinberg DS, Rhee JM. Cervical Laminoplasty: Indication, Technique, Complications. J Spine Surg. 2020 Mar;6(1):290-301
- Weinberg DS, Hedges BZ, Belding JE, Moore TA, Vallier HA: Risk Factors for Pulmonary Complication Following Fixation of Spine Fractures. The Spine Journal. 2017 May 8. S1529-9430(17)30199-7.
- Drain JS, Weinberg DS, Ramey JS, Moore TA, Vallier HA.: Indications for CT-Angiography of the Vertebral Arteries After Trauma. Spine (Phila Pa 1976). 2018 May 1;43(9):E520-E524
- Weinberg DS, Morris WZ, Gebhart JJ, Liu RW.: Pelvic Incidence: An Anatomic Investigation of 880 Cadaveric Specimens. European Spine Journal. 2016 Nov;25(11):3589-3595.
- Weinberg DS, Xie KK, Liu RW, Gebhart JJ, Gordon ZL.: Increased Pelvic Incidence is Associated With a More Coronal Facet Orientation in the Lower Lumbar Spine: A Cadaveric Study of 599 Lumbar Spines. Spine (Phila Pa 1976). 2016 Oct 1;41(19):E1138-45.
see entire list available at PubMed